About New Horizons
- Over the past several years, New Horizons has become one of the top FUE hair restoration centers in the United States.
- Our physicians have extensive experience with FUE hair restoration techniques – the Neograft procedure and ARTAS robotic transplantations.
- New Horizons has always made it a priority to stay up to date with new hair transplant technology.
- In 2010, New Horizons was the first clinic in the Midwest and one of the first in all of the United States to offer the FDA approved Neograft hair transplant procedure.
- In 2012, we were the first in the Midwest and only 5th in the world to adapt the ARTAS robotic hair transplantation procedure.
- Our clinic no longer offers FUT procedures, as we believe FUE technology is the future of hair transplantation.
- New Horizons Center for Cosmetic Surgery is the only center in the Midwest offering the most advanced ARTAS iX™ robotic hair transplant technology.
Gregory Turowski MD, PhD, FACS
Gregory Turowski MD, PhD, FACS, Medical Director of New Horizons, is one of few double board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in minimally invasive FUE hair restoration. Dr. Turowski combines a European background with the knowledge and technical expertise he acquired through years of surgical training at the most prestigious American Ivy League institutions: Yale and Harvard.
Dr. Turowski is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an Associate Member of the International Society for Hair Restoration Society (ISHRS). He is one of the world’s most experienced robotic hair transplant surgeons and has transplanted more than two million grafts between ARTAS and Neograft®. At New Horizons Robotic Hair Transplant Center of Chicago, Dr. Turowski now offers the latest hair transplant technology: ARTAS iX.
Aditya Sood MD, MBA
Dr. Aditya Sood is a plastic surgeon and Chicago-land native. Dr. Sood obtained his undergraduate degree in Finance and Chemistry at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This was followed by an M.D. degree with Distinction in Research from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science – Chicago Medical School while simultaneously being enrolled in and completing an M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship at Benedictine University in 2011.
Dr. Sood completed a highly competitive 6-year integrated Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency at Rutgers University – New Jersey Medical School. After completing his plastic surgery training, Dr. Sood moved to Columbus, Ohio to complete a prestigious and equally highly competitive Aesthetic Surgery fellowship with clinical faculty appointment at The Ohio State University – Wexner Medical Center. It was here that Dr. Sood specifically trained in and mastered advanced techniques in Aesthetic surgery.
Up-to-Date Techniques and Experienced Technicians
Although nothing can substitute for exceptional surgical skill, Dr. Turowski believes that the best care can only be accomplished through working with a carefully-picked team of highly-trained and experienced professionals. This is the true foundation for New Horizons’ successful efforts to be a leader in the field of minimally invasive hair restoration not only in Chicago but also throughout the United States. Dr. Turowski continuously strives to maintain up-to-date techniques and the latest innovations by continuing his medical education. Our team of very experienced technicians (many with over 15 years in hair restoration surgery) is full-time employed and home-based at the center and offers unparalleled expertise and care in assisting Dr. Turowski with these complex cases. We do not use “fly-in” hired help and believe in the continuity of care. When a surgical team is held to such high standards and the best available technology is present – miracles happen!
As a patient, you will spend a significant amount of time in our office. That is why New Horizons is designed to provide you with an aesthetically pleasant, relaxed, and friendly environment.
Dr. Turowski is an Associate Member of the prestigious hair loss surgeons’ associations:
American Hair Loss Association and International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons. These organizations admit selected surgeons by invitation only. Members have to achieve the highest recognition of the hair restoration standards and prove to be able to generate excellent results